Friday, June 22, 2012

These are a few of my favorite things....

Each person's views of their favorite events from today...Favorites Friday!

Christi- Love and loss are a universal language.

Yolanda- Color my world with a paint brush from God.

Sandy- A little boy about 4 years old, covered with paint up to his elbows...

Megan- Joy on the adults' faces as they learned and affirmed God's word. When a baby called his father "Papa," the complete joy on his father's face after Kyle signed to his father what his son had said, it appeared for the first time.

Kristin- The little ones just wanted to be held and touched and loved which erased all barriers in communication. I became an American jungle gym. One child was tapping my shoulder as I gave her a piggy back ride, yelling, "Giddy-up, giddy-up!" in Creole.

MaryChris- Prayed for a baby with a high fever. Three hours later the fever broke.

Sue- Communicating with a deaf mother with help from God, understanding through two loving mamas.

Helen- Dr. MC was an amazing prayer warrior today. What a blessing she was to all the babies!

Abby- All the little children touching and playing with my hair. They all wanted to feel it and it was just so intriguing.

John- Seeing Abby, Kathy, Christi, and Sandy ministering to and laying hands on Carlins, our interpreter, whose son was in a terrible accident today.

Tracey- I wonder if they think that I'm just Haitian in spots. They look at my freckles like they might be my dark skin that's just not all filled in.

Kathy- Hearing Kyle's story today. What an amazing man.

Laney- I absolutely loved water painting with the young adults today. Their sense of excitement in doing something that we take for granted was far more than what I imagined. Happy, happy smiles.

So that's it for today. :0)





1 comment:

  1. Hope you all are enjoying your time in Haiti! John Minchener....Miss you Megan!!!

    ReplyDelete